International Summer School - A time of wonder, a place of learning!
There is not only a lot to learn in Bremerhaven but also a lot to experience. Bremerhaven’s exclusive location on the coast provides a large spectrum of maritime sports. Indeed, the wide variety of sports and cultural events in and around the city leaves no time for boredom and nearby beaches offer delightful destinations for a day out.
Everything is easy to reach in Bremerhaven. The beach, the harbour, the city centre, museums, various restaurants and cafés in this seaside city are located in direct vicinity of the university.
International Summer School 2016: Dates
Thursday August 11 to Thursday August 25, 2016
International Summer School 2016: Prices
Two-week programme: 11 August 2016 - 25 August 2016 (EUR 1950)
- Study programme for students in separate courses (lectures, case studies, group work, assignments)
- Course offer for international lecturers "Innovations in academic teaching and learning"
- Interdisciplinary workshops
- Site visits to established companies and institutions
- Cultural and touristic activities
- Welcome and farewell party