Goodbye Germany - semester abroad
The semester abroad contributes to the students’ personal development and growth by exposing them to academic challenges in an unfamiliar cultural and geographical environment. It provides a unique opportunity for cultural learning and broadens the students' horizons in terms of different languages, mentalities and a new multicultural setting.
The University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven maintains a number of partnerships with universities that share our academic interests in tourism. These universities offer very favourable conditions to our students (reduced or no student fees, guaranteed places, various support services).
- Australia: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Australia: International College of Management
- Finland: Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
- France: Ecole de Management de Normandie
- Greece: University of Peloponnese
- Ireland: Cork Institute of Technology
- Malta: Institute of Tourism Studies
- Mexico: Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
- Netherlands: Stenden University
- Norway: University of Stavanger
- Spain: Escola Universitaria Maresme
- Spain: Universidade de Vigo
- Spain: University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Spain: Universidad Politécnica De Valencia
- Spain: Universidad de La Laguna
- Sweden: University of Halmstad
- Thailand: Stamford International University
- United Kingdom: University of Plymouth
You still haven’t found what you are looking for?
Detailed information about the cooperation with universities worldwide can be seen here.
Many of our students prefer to pursue their own ideas about studying abroad, and they are free to do so. Over the past few years they have spent their semester abroad at non-partner universities in Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States.
What our students say:
Niklas K. - Högskolan i Halmstad, Schweden