On the basis of a broad knowledge of business administration principles, students in the Master course work on specific management topics and concepts which enable them to plan and develop successful change processes. The challenge of “Ability and Capacity to Change” runs like a red thread through the entire curriculum. The course teaches management competencies which answer the specific requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises. These expect from university graduates broad business administration skills which can immediately be put to concrete use so that they can integrate themselves as quickly as possible into the firm’s working procedures and drive change processes forward. Overall, graduates are prepared for a wide variety of tasks with a very high level of responsibility.
The Master course is tailored to the structural changes occurring in the small and medium-sized business sector.
The course has been accredited since March 2006. Key features are:
- 2-year full-time course with a high level of practical content
- Qualification as Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Limited to 20 places per year
- Teaching languages are German (60%) and English (40%)
- Practical projects and in-depth study of four areas of application.