The master course ”Process Engineering and Energy Technology” (PEET) is
- lasting three terms and 90 ECTS;
- designed as a consecutive course, based on our bachelor course 'NEU' (210 ECTS)
at Bremerhaven University of Applied Science.
Internationality as well as modern teaching methods we consider to be important, as soft skills are required for a future qualified management position in a company. Our special focus is on teaching key competencies.
- 100% teaching and communication in English.
- Practical exercises in our labs to complement the theoretical lectures.
- Teaching of interdisciplinary qualifications (e.g. sales & maketing).
- Student exchange with universities abroad.
- Master thesis undertaken in an industrial environment and/or abroad.
Additional qualifications, such as in simulation and management, are taught.
The fields of energy and environmental process engineering technologies are studied in depth.
Successfully completing the PEET master course with the degree of ”Master of Science” entitles the graduate to study for a doctorate (”PhD”).