Service and consulting

On these pages you can find the right contact person for your concerns:

For general enquiries you can go to the International Office.

If you need advice to find the right degree course or have questions, e.g. like the language requirements, you can get help at the Student Advisory Service.

Furthermore, you can inform yourself about different matters regarding your studies at the Registration and and Examination Office. For example, all completed course credits, registration of examinations as well as re-registration are administered by this department.

Click here for information about Financial Support.

You can receive information about Legal Advice on these pages.

The free Psychological Counselling Service helps you with any problems, e.g. if you suffer from pressure while studying, examination fears or personal problems.

Information about professional opportunities after studying can be received here and here at the Career Service Center.