Norway - Molde - Molde University College


After your home institution nominated you, you will have to fill out the application form, print it and sign. 

That form has to be submitted with the following documents:

  1. Transcript of Records
  2. Passport copy and copy of the European health insurance card
  3. You should also include a personal declaration that state that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while in Norway. (This should be no less then NOK 103 950 per academic year or NOK 51 975 per semester).
  4. pass picture
  5. Learning Agreement 

Please note that there's another application procedure for Erasmus students that come from outside Europe.

More information regarding the application can be found here. Information about housing, insurance and vias are available on that page as well.

Semester Periods

Autumn semester: August - December
Spring semester: January - June