International Summer School - meet the world in Bremerhaven!
There is not only a lot to learn in Bremerhaven but also a lot to experience. Bremerhaven’s exclusive location on the coast provides a large spectrum of maritime sports and activities. Indeed, the wide variety of sports and cultural events in and around the city leaves no time for boredom and nearby beaches offer delightful destinations for a day out.
Everything is easy to reach in Bremerhaven. The beach, the harbour, the city centre, museums, various restaurants and cafés in this seaside city are located in direct vicinity of the university.
International Summer School: Dates
4/8/2017 to 16/8/2017 (plus 3/8 arrival day, 17/8 departure day)
This year, our Summer School takes place from 4th to 16th of August, 2017. The 3rd of August is planned as the arrival day for the participants, the 17th of August as the departure day.
International Summer School: Registration deadlines
Visa countries: 15/5/2017
Non-visa countries: 1/6/2017
International Summer School 2017: Prices
Two-week programme (students course and lecturers course): EUR 1950
Included in the price: accommodation, breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks, various travel and entrance fees for organised social and cultural activities, company visits, excursions and city trips to Bremen, Paris and Amsterdam.
International Summer School 2017: Programme
- Interactive study programme with lectures, case studies, group work, assignments and more
- Course for international students on international business and economics
- Course for international lecturers on "Innovations in academic teaching and learning"
- Interdisciplinary workshops
- Site visits to established companies and institutions
- Cultural and touristic activities
- Welcome and farewell parties
- City trips to Bremen, Paris and Amsterdam
- Boat trip to the island of Helgoland
- and more...
Check out our Summer School 2017 presentation here:
Just click on the link here.