Domestic Students

To apply for CTM you must provide the following papers:

o   the registration application (available at the Registration and Examination Office )

o   the school leaving certificate

o   proof of adequate knowledge of English - Level C1 (can be also presented till the end of the first semester)

o   proof of medical insurance

After successful registration do not forget to pay the fees each semester. For more details click here.