Apply - but how? Step by step to a successful bachelor's application (university entrance qualification obtained in the EU)
1. Only limited studies: Registration at www.hochschulstart.de : here you will receive a BID and BAN number after registration, which you can use for further registration and application on our ecampus portal require. In addition, after a successful application, the acceptance of the study place takes place via this portal.
For all other courses: Registration and application via our ecampus application portal : https://ecampus.hs-bremerhaven.de/ and confirm your registration by click on the link in the welcome email.
2. For all applicants: Submit application via ecampus: Here you can complete your application for one or more courses.
Please note (only limited studies): PLEASE NOTE THE PRIORIZATION OF YOUR APPLICATIONS ON HOCHSCHULSTART.DE! Changes/adjustments can be made up until the application deadline on July 15. If you do not actively do this yourself, hochschulstart.de will prioritize it itself! Here you will find a video tutorial on the subject.
3. Upload documents: You can now upload your documents to ecampus, as well as (if necessary or available) cases of hardship, compensation for disadvantages, etc. apply for. Have your university entrance qualification etc. ready as a digital PDF. After you have answered all the questions, confirm the submission of your application.
4. Status notifications: You will receive status notifications by e-mail as soon as your status changes. For example, if you receive the status message "Temporarily excluded", please check whether you have uploaded all documents.
5. Admission offer/acceptance: this is done for all non-limited studies via our ecampus portal. For applications to limited studies, an admission offer will be made via www.hochschulstart.de - you will then be taken back to our portal, where you can apply for enrolment.
6. Acceptance of admission offer:go to your account on ecampus, select study applications under the "Courses offered" tab and, in the case of multiple applications or admission offers, select the appropriate one. Here you will now be guided through further pages.
7. Application for enrollment: You will now be taken to a page with information on the term fee (amount and account details) - under this box you will find the button "Print application for enrollment" - please click on it and print out the form.
a. Send us this form, signed by you , together with the above-mentioned documents by post. Please note the registration deadline!
b. Also transfer the semester fee. Please note the registration deadline here as well!
7. Enrollment: After receiving your documents and the semester fee, the semester documents (enrollment certificate, semester ticket) will be generated and sent to you by post. A separate confirmation of receipt will not be sent.
- Please send requests for changes or corrections and inquiries to email@example.com
- Please log into your Hochschulstart.de and ecampus account regularly to find out about status changes and the like!
If you have any questions about your application, the applicant management will be happy to help you: Sonja Puncken-Kassen will contact you regularly with information about the university and events. They can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , WhatsApp (0173-4638581) or by phone (0471-4823-498).
Note for master's applicants (application only via ecampus)
The application process is basically the same as a bachelor's application for a subject with no admission restrictions - ie you apply directly via our ecampus portal.
Your online application will also be checked by the relevant degree program committees and either approved or rejected. The result is displayed in the portal. The notification of admission will be made available for you to download in the portal. The rejection notice will be sent to you by post.
Multiple applications are possible without any problems - the following procedures are used for the three different combination options:
Combination NC subject with NC subject / NC subject with non-NC subject: a single registration via Hochschulstart.de is also sufficient, then the application process via ecampus like carry out as described in the step-by-step.
Combination of a non-NC subject with a non-NC subject: a single registration on ecampus is sufficient - multiple applications can then be created and submitted.
- Please send change requests or corrections and inquiries to email@example.com.
- Please log in to your ecampus account regularly to find out about status changes, etc.!
If you have any questions regarding admission requirements etc., please contact the Student Advisory Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning your application, the application management will support you: Sonja Puncken-Kassen will contact you regularly with information about the university and events. You can reach her by e-mail email@example.com , WhatsApp (0173-4638581) or by phone (0471-4823-498).